Campaign Manager is an aid for the Game Master when planning, researching, documenting, and organizing role-playing sessions and campaigns.
It includes extensive support and information from Hârnworld, a highly detailed and realistic medieval fantasy world published by Columbia Games, as well as support for Columbia Games fantasy role-playing game Hârnmaster.
- Chronicles: Record campaign history, player chronicles, and secret notes.
- Events: Displays single or recurring events, such as religious or cultural festivals. All religious and other events are included. Edit or add events as desired. Weather is generated daily according to the Hârnworld weather tables.
- Notes: Store campaign notes including graphics and text.
- Establishments: Manage price-lists for establishments and print menus or lists for specific establishments. Extensive establishment information is included from the current printed material.
- Random generation: Randomly generate treasure from the Hârnmaster 3rd edition Treasure tables or encounters from the Campaign tables. Random names based on more than 1600 Hârnworld names.
- Bestiary: A Bestiary with HârnMaster stats is included.
- Treasure: Valuable items and artefacts can be stored and tracked using owners name or item ID number.
- Travel organizer: Add, edit and store routes such as the Salt route with travel-time for each leg of the route.
- eHârndex: A searchable database of all the entries in Harndex, with the possibility to expand with entries from Ivinia and Shorkyne regional modules as well as the users own entries. Geographical locations can be shown on a regional map, including enlargements of map co-ordinates.